Sunday, November 11, 2012

WWW



Mon, Nov 5th – Bootcamp!!  First one back from surgery! 
Tues, Nov 6th – 2mile walk with Molly and then joined a running group and ran 2.37miles in 24:08.
Splits –
Mile 1 – 10:10
Mile 2 – 10:21
0.37miles @ 9:49
Lots and lots of hills!!
Pretty sure I’ll be back next week.

Wed, Nov 7th – Walking Molly – 2.05miles
Thurs, Nov 8th – Bootcamp – it was hard!  But it feels so good.
Fri, Nov 9th – More morning walking with molly – 2.03miles and Bikram yoga at night.  I wasn’t a fan of the 6:30pm teacher, so I might avoid her…

Sat, Nov 10th – 2nd run this week!  2.51miles in 24:49 and then a 2mile walk with Molly.  My legs were dead tired from Thursday’s bootcamp.  I thought yoga would help, but it didn’t really.
Splits –
Mile 1 – 9:40
Mile 2 – 10:06 (took a few walking breaks)
0.51miles @9:49

Sun, Nov 11th – Bikram yoga in the morning, lots of chores around the house!  Office is mostly put back together, and 2mile walk with Molly in my new running shoes!  They are awesome – saucony hurricane 14.  Love!
I've been a Brook's running shoe girl for the last 3years, but with the Morton's neuroma, I thought it was time to get my feet fitted at the running store.  The wonderful sales girls had me try these on and it was love.  Truly feels like I am walking on air.  So soft.  I am planning on running in them on Tuesday.
 
What are your favorite running shoes?  Favorite workout?  Do you avoid specific workout guides/coaches?
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment