Sunday, April 28, 2013

WWW


Mon, April 22nd – Bootcamp!  I ran 0.83 miles on the treadmill during the workout.  And also found out that even though the gym is closing at the end of April, our trainer found a gym to workout in for May, so no rush to use classes and I’ll be bootcamping it through May!
Tues, April 23rd – More bootcamp in the morning and “ladies” only workout class in the evening – trying new stuff!  In total, I ran 2miles.
Wed, April 24th – Off/rest day.  The alarm was set for a morning walk with Molly, but decided to sleep more and cuddle with Gussy!

Thurs, April 25th – Easy run day – 3miles in 27:57.  My legs felt a little tired, so not a great run.
Splits –
Mile 1 – 9:23
Mile 2 – 9:19
Mile 3 – 9:10

Fri, April 26th – Bootcamp morning and taxi service in the afternoon to pick-up G from the airport!

Sat, April 27th – “Long” run day! 4.3miles in 44:13 and then a 2mile cool down walk with Molly and G.
10min easy warm-up – 1mile @9:23, 0.07miles @9:02
2min easy
3 x {5min fast – 1st: 0.56miles @8:56, 2nd: 0.56miles @8:56, 3rd: 0.57miles @8:50
         2min easy}
1.19mile warm-down @ ~9:23

Sun, April 28th – Rainy day here, so no long walk with Molly.  I did make it a rest day and worked some stuff around the house!! Pics to come!

Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment