Sunday, August 25, 2013

WWW


Mon, Aug 19th – This was a busy day/week, so not a lot of walking.  I had an early morning at work and that night we took G’s brother and family dinner and hung out with their new baby girl.
Tues, Aug 20th – Prenatal workout class in the evening! 
Wed, Aug 21st – Super early morning and I was exhausted when I got home, so no walking.  I did get a swim in!
1100yards in the pool.
Workout –
2x {100 free, 100, back, 100kick}
9x50 – 3 free on 1min, 3 back on 1min, 3 kick on 1:15
50free warm-down

Thurs, Aug 22nd – 36week Drs appointment in the morning!  Baby is doing great and I am only up 23lbs for the whole pregnancy.  Only a few more short weeks until we meet this baby boy or girl!  I was planning on walking Molly after work, but the weather had other plans – pouring rain!  Oh well.

Fri, Aug 23rd – I decided to swim instead of taking Molly for a walk in the morning and the evening was dinner with G’s family for our SIL’s b-day.

1100yards in the pool.
Workout –
1x {100 free, 100, back, 100kick}
8x75 – 4 x free {50swim, 25 breast kick}, 4 x back {50swim, 25 free kick}
100 warm-down

Sat, Aug 24th – 2.02 mile walk with Molly in the morning, then lots of cleaning and chores around the house.  I did get a 2hr nap!

Sun, Aug 25th – More morning walking with Molly – 2.16miles and more random chores around the house, followed by another 2hr nap.  I guess cooking this baby at the end makes one really tired.

-Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment