Sunday, September 1, 2013

WWW

-->
Mon, Aug 26thSwim morning!
1100yards in the pool.
Workout –
1x {100 free, 100, back, 100kick}
8x75 – 4 x free {50swim, 25 breast kick}, 4 x back {50swim, 25 free kick}
100 warm-down

And 1.66 mile walk with Molly in the evening.

Tues, Aug 27thAnother swim morning – my gym membership expires at the end of the month, so I wanted to get in as much swimming as possible.  I am going to renew it after Baby comes, but it seemed like a waste to have it for September and maybe October.
1000yards in the pool.  Kept it easy since I was going to prenatal combo in the evening (last one in this session also and again it seems silly to sign up for another 8weeks when my due date is ~2 weeks away.)
Workout –
100 free, 100, back, 100breast kick, 100 free kick, 100 back, 100 free, 100 free, 100 back, 100 free kick
50 back, 50 free.

Wed, Aug 28th  2.04 miles with Molly in the morning.
Thurs, Aug 29th Last swim morning L
1100yards in the pool.
Workout –
1x {100 free, 100, back, 100kick}
8x75 – 4 x free {50swim, 25 breast kick}, 4 x back {50swim, 25 free kick}
100 warm-down

Fri, Aug 30thI had an early Drs. Appointment and was just plain tired in the evening, so no walking.  Seems to be the theme – if we don’t walk in the morning, walking in the evening isn’t going to happen!

Sat, Aug 31stWe walked Molly 2.10 miles in the morning and then puttered around the house watching lots and lots of football!

Sun, Sept 1stHappy September!!  I am so excited for the start of September!  Since we found out our due date was September 14th, I have been hoping Baby doesn’t come early and is a fall baby.  Fall is my favorite season – leaves falling, beautiful red and orange colors around, the chill in the air, pumpkins, and football.  Love it! 
My mom and her mom are/were born in September and I thought it would be special if we had a girl for her to share this birth month since she would share a middle name.  My grandma’s name was Leona, but she went by Lee or Leah most of the time.  My mom’s middle name and my middle name is Lee, so if we have a girl her middle name will be Lee.  I just love tradition and passing tradition along.
We were able to walk 2.12miles with Molly before the rain came.... it has been one wet summer!

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment