Sunday, February 9, 2014

A lot of WWW

-->
Life has been crazy!  Pardon my lack of posts.  I am hoping to do better!

Wed, Jan 1st – We went for a family walk – 1.67miles, Squat Challenge Day 24 – rest
Thurs, Jan 2nd – No clue what I did this day!  That’s what I get for not keeping up-to-date! I did do my squats - Day 25 – 7reps of each x5
Fri, Jan 3rd – Run with Molly – 2.03miles in 19:18 (Mile 1 @ 9:24, Mile 2 @ 9:36), Day 26 – 6reps of each x3
Sat, Jan 4th – Running with Molly – 3.07miles in 33:48 (Mile 1 @ 9:21, 0.41miles @ 9:13, 90sec walk break, 0.53miles @9:19, 0.59miles @9:32, and then 0.48mile walk home – had some new mommy issues), Day 27 – 9reps of each x4
Sun, Jan 5th – Family walk – 1.88miles, Day 28 – rest
Mon, Jan 6th – Day 29 – 12reps of each x3
Tues, Jan 7th – Day 30 – 10reps of each x4
Wed, Jan 8th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs.
Thurs, Jan 9th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and squats – 10reps of each x3
Fri, Jan 10th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights, 200 abs, and squats – 10reps of each x3.
Sat, Jan 11th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights, 200 abs, and squats – 10reps of each x3.
Sun, Jan 12th – Family walk – 1.79miles, arms with 5 and 10lb weights, and squats – 10reps of each x3.
Mon, Jan 13th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs.
Tues, Jan 14th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs.
Wed, Jan 15th – Off day
Thurs, Jan 16th – Family walk – 2.07miles and arms with 5 and 10lb weights.
Fri, Jan 17th – A different “Short” Morning workout – 80 jumping jacks, 20 push-ups, 40 sit-ups, 50 squats, 20 lunges (per leg), and 60sec wall sit.  And then 200 more abs.
Sat, Jan 18th – Running with Molly – 3.07miles in 28:22 (Mile 1 @ 9:27, Mile 2 @ 8:52, and Mile 3 @ 9:21) and then the Short Morning workout.
Sun, Jan 19th – Family walk – 2.08miles and the Short Morning workout.
Mon, Jan 20th – Family walk – 4.03miles (1.8miles with just Baby P and then 2.4miles with G and Molly) and arms with 5 and 10lb weights.
Tues, Jan 21st – Morning run with Molly – 2.01miles in 19:39 (Mile 1 @ 9:41, Mile 2 @ 9:53), I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs in the evening.
Wed, Jan 22nd – Off day
Thurs, Jan 23rd – In the morning I did the Full Body Circuit from Pinterest and 200 abs.  I did try to take baby P for a walk, but we only made it 0.65miles – he was not having it.
Fri, Jan 24th – Forgot to turn my alarm on, so we over slept!  Opps
Sat, Jan 25th – Running with Molly – 3miles in 30:05 (Mile 1 @ 9:55, 0.67miles @ 9:56, 90sec walk break, 0.25miles @9:24, 1mile @ 9:33)
Sun, Jan 26th – Family walk – 2.10miles
Mon, Jan 27th – Morning run with Molly – 2.14 in 20:57 (Mile 1 @ 9:46, Mile 2 @ 9:52, and 0.14miles @ 9:32) and 200 abs.
Tues, Jan 28th – Snow Jam 2014!!  I was one of the crazy people stuck in their car for 10+ hrs.  This deserves it’s own post!
Wed, Jan 29th – Walk with Mom, baby P, and Molly in the snow – 1.41miles
Thurs, Jan 30th – Work was closed, so we went to an outdoor mall area in the afternoon and walked around.  Needed to shake out that cabin fever.
Fri, Jan 31st – Back to work!  My mom and baby P shared germs and both ended up getting sick.  P had a fever when I got home, so we didn’t walk.  I cuddled with him and napped.  Probably not the best idea, since I ended getting sick.
Sat, Feb 1st – The flu hit!  I was cold and extremely achy.  I ended up sleeping much of the day.
Sun, Feb 2nd – The aches are gone, but still sick – heading towards a cold.
Mon, Feb 3rd – Cough and running nose.  I ended up using a whole box of Kleenex!  And spent the day in bed.  Gross.
Tues, Feb 4th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs.
Wed, Feb 5th – I did 200 abs, 25 push-ups, and 25 dips
Thurs, Feb 6th – I did arms with 5 and 10lb weights, 200 abs, and 25 push-ups.
Fri, Feb 7th – Morning workout –
3x {25 push-ups (on my knees)
       30 crunches
       50sec wall sit
       10 dips
       45sec plank
       30 lunges on each leg
       15 squats}

Sat, Feb 8th – Ran 3miles in 29:56 with Molly (Mile 1 @ 9:29, 0.47miles @ 9:29, 2min walk break, 0.42miles @ 9:14, 0.17miles @ 10:04, 1min walk break, 0.78miles @ 9:28) and then did a cool down walk with the family – 1.76miles.  Still recovering from the flu/cold and lack of working out, so I took more walking breaks than I would have liked.  But I am feeling better and am on the up and up!

Sun, Feb 9th – Family walk in the morning – 2.9miles and arms with 5 and 10lb weights and 200 abs in the evening.

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment