Monday, October 8, 2012

overdue WWW


Mon, Sept 24th – 1.64 mile walk with Molly
Tues, Sept 25th – busy day at work, so no walking
Wed, Sept 26th – 1.61 mile walk with Molly
Thurs, Sept 27th – 1.64 mile walk with Molly
Sept 28th – 30th -  We heading to Asheville, NC for the weekend and did lots of walking in Asheville and at the Biltmore House.
Mon, Oct 1st – busy day at work – I had to give an hour long lecture on medical cell phone apps!   Needless to say, I was nervous. 
Tues, Oct 2nd – 1.65 mile walk with Molly
Wed, Oct 3rd – 1.90 mile walk with Molly (used the Nike Run app on my phone, which might be a little off!  Our path with the Garmin is 1.6ish miles, Nike said 1.9 - strange)
Thurs, Oct 4th – 1.78 mile walk with Molly
Fri, Oct 5th – early work day, so no walking
Sat, Oct 6th – 2.83 mile walk/JOG with Molly.  I decided it was time.  My foot still bothers me, but I think that is going to be the case for a little while longer.  We walked ~0.4miles, jogged ~0.75miles, then walked the rest.  I actually was surprised how good I felt and my foot didn’t hurt during or after.  I am going to try to add more jogging this week!
Sun, Oct 7th – Today was my second missed race because of the surgery.  G and I did go to the race with his sister who ran her first ½ marathon.  She finished in 1:55!!  Awesome!  We did a lot of walking to different parts of the race, which counts for my mileage?!?  I didn’t track it. 
This was my first time being a spectator and I was surprised how fast and how much fun it is to cheer.  Hopefully, it won’t be doing much spectating in the future.

Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment