Sunday, October 21, 2012

WWW - 2weeks worth


Mon, Oct 8th – 2mile walk with Molly and some abs!
Tues, Oct 9th – 1.94mile walk with Molly and more abs!
Wed, Oct 10th – 2.02mile walk with Molly – do you see a pattern?!
Thurs, Oct 11th – 1.93mile walk with Molly and more abs!
Fri, Oct 12th – Walked the airport since I was heading home for the weekend to meet my besties new daughters!
Sat, Oct 13th – 3.21mile walk with my mom around my parents neighborhood and to Starbucks for coffee!
Sun, Oct 14th – Walked with my bestie, her baby, and The Bob around a local festival.
Mon, Oct 15th – Headed home, so more airport walking.  I like walking instead of taking the train around the airport!
Tues, Oct 16th – 2.0mile walk with Molly.

Wed, Oct 17th – Lace up the running shoes! Molly and I walked 0.35miles to get the poo out!  1mile RUN in 10:05!  1.12mile walk home.  My foot felt good and I felt in control!  Looking forward to more running!

Thurs, Oct 18th – Unscheduled off day.  It was raining in the morning and I didn’t get home until after 7pm, so no walking.

Fri, Oct 19th – Repeat of Wednesday… 0.35mile warm-up walk, 1mile RUN in 9:22, 1.65mile walk home.  Again my foot felt good, but was tired later in the evening and needed ice.  I think I’ll stick with this workout routine for another week before adding more mileage and running without Molly.

Sat, Oct 20th – Back in the spring I bought a 20class Bikram yoga pass on Groupon.  My foot is still healing, but it is time I get back into a regular workout routine, so started Bikram!  It was hot, hard, and the standing posses did bother my foot.  My ankles are weak, but hopefully after a few classes the standing posses won’t be so hard!
Sun, Oct 21st – 2nd Bikram yoga class!  And painting the office bookshelf….
After 2 coats...
Rainforest by Martha Stewart
I think the paint will need three coats, which isn't too bad since the 2nd coat only took me 30min.  Hopefully, by the end of next weekend I can start putting the office completely back together!
 
What workouts or home improvements have you been up to?
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment