Tuesday, November 3, 2009

update

Exciting things have been happening, but I have been tired (not sleeping well) so I have been slow on updating the blog.
We set a wedding date -> 10-2-10 (nerdy date!) at the Carter Presidential Center in Atlanta, GA. The venue comes with it's own caterer, so I am nearly done with planning :) HaHaHa.
The Knot page is coming soon...

At work, my building/division had a chili and brownie cookoff and I won for Most Unique Brownie Ingredient! I made NM red chile brownies. Add 1/4 cup of dried, crushed red chile to your favorite brownie mix and sprinkle some red chile of top after putting the mix in the pan.
If you are really daring, replace the water with green chile juice.
"green chile juice" = true New Mexican have frozen green chile in their freezer and when it defrosts you have green chile juice.

T-minus 8 days until the big 3-0!

Enjoy!
ELT

No comments:

Post a Comment