Sunday, April 7, 2013

WWW


Mon, April 1st – Planned off/sleep in day!  We did walk Molly 1.81miles in the evening -> blowing of steam from crappy excessive long drive home.
Tues, April 2nd – Boot camp morning!

Wed, April 3rd – Run morning!  3miles in 29:18.  And evening yoga.
Splits - 
Mile 1 – 10:37
Mile 2 – 9:21
Mile 3 – 9:15

Thurs, April 4th – Boot camp morning!  With 0.65miles on the treadmill!
Fri, April 5th – Feeling tired, so I just took Molly for a 2.12 mile morning walk instead of running.
Sat, April 6th – I tried a new workout class (make-up class for a missed yoga class)– it was okay.  We did some cardio, lots of arm work, and some abs.  When I got home, we took Molly for a 2.14mile walk.
Sun, April 7th – 2mile walk with Molly in the morning and another 3miles in the afternoon instead of running.  Lazy girl!

What an exciting week!
Hoping this week will be better :)
Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment