Tuesday, January 26, 2010

random thoughts

Just some random thoughts ...

I think I need to join the 20th century and get a smart phone! Missed my second invite to happy hour...

"The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton is a fantastic book. One of my top favorites and highly recommended!!

Find a wedding florist is very difficult. Probably should have starting looking for a florist when I booked the venue.

Love JCrew bridesmaid dresses!! We even got them on sale (less then $100!!), because the color is out of season.

Found a day-of-coordinator! I think she will be wonderful.

Love my sample invitation from Earthly Affair. 100% recycled paper and they carbon offset their shipping! Yeah for a green wedding.
www.earthlyaffair.com

I hope this weekends snow doesn't affect air travel...

-ELT

No comments:

Post a Comment