Monday, August 24, 2009

3

Today's post is brought to you by the number 3.



3 seems to be a theme this year for me...

-Moved to my 3rd state (New Mexico, Georgia, Maryland).


-Just about finished with my 3rd month of my new fancy "Adult" job! The best part is the pay check:)

-3year anniversary of my first date with GAH on September 30th.

-Recevied my 3rd degree - PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering.


-Purchased my 3rd Nikon Coolpix (current model S710). Okay the 3rd one was a graduation gift from GAH - but it fits the theme:)

-13.1miles - Baltimore Half Marathon on October 10th - I just want to finish it! (training using the Galloway method - 3min run/1min walk.


-Turning 30 in November! OMG!! The only goal I set (and could control) was to finish by PhD before turning 30. Done! I hope the day is special and I get to spend it with my wonderful friends in DC, MD, and VA.

I am sure there will be more occurances of 3 in the last four months of 2009.
-Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment