Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello

We have started this blog because, why not? Everyone else is doing it. It will be full of random thoughts and reviews of places and products.
1. I recently donated my hair to Locks for Love (11") - everyone I know "loves the new hair" and thinks I look great. It made me start to wonder - did I look bad with the long hair? Personally, I like my new hair, but I do think it makes me look very young. Which is counter productive in my job, where I get asked if I am the intern? No - Senior Staff with a PhD!!!!

2. I just finished read "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" by Muriel Barbury. It was written in French and translated to English. I loved the book. It had many referenced to "Anna Karenina" by Leo Tolstoy, so you might want to read that first or check out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Karenina

3. Julie and Julia the movie is fantastic. If you love watching any of the cooking shows on Bravo and the Food Network, you will definitely love this movie.

4. Tad disappointed that Project Runway is now on Lifetime :( But excited it is back with Tim Gunn, Heidi, Michael Kors, and Nina Garcia. They also have a 30 min show focusing on the models - pretty neat.

5. Top Chef is back!!

6. I am getting a Kindle soon.....

-Enjoy!

1 comment: