Sunday, December 8, 2013

2weeks worth of WWW


Some more out of sort weeks!  Thanksgiving, lots of rain, G traveling, and I went back to work, have thrown of any sort of regular workout or even keeping up with “regular” posts.
We all survived my first week back at work and now sort of have an idea about schedules/what to expect.
For the short term – running will be for fun, no long races/specific training any time soon.

Mon, Nov 25thRunning 2miles with Molly (1st mile @10:20, 2nd mile @10:15) and then abs. 
Tues, Nov 26th It was pouring rain, so I did the “morning workout” 
3x {25 push-ups (on my knees)
       30 crunches
       50sec wall sit
       10 dips
       45sec plank
       30 lunges on each leg
       15 squats}

Wed, Nov 27thDoes Mall walking count?  We went to 2 malls?!
Thurs, Nov 28thIt was a bitterly cold morning, so we skipped walking in the official Turkey Trot.  My Mom and Molly and I, did walk 2.04miles later in the morning.
Fri, Nov 29th2.05mile walk with Molly, Mom, and P.
Sat, Nov 30thAnother busy day of shopping with my Mom in the morning, watching football, setting up the Christmas tree, and taking our Christmas card pictures.
Sun, Dec 1stLazy day around the house recovering/getting ready for going back to work.
Mon, Dec 2ndBack to work.  It is/was bitter sweet.  I have enjoyed my time with baby P, but love my job. 
Tue, Dec 3rdMore rain = “morning workout”
Wed, Dec 4th2.03mile run with Molly – (1st mile @10:03, 2nd mile @9:55)
Thurs, Dec 5thMore rain = “morning workout”
Fri, Dec 6thTired, so I hit snooze a few times!
Sat, Dec 7th2.35mile walk with baby P and then I finished the Christmas shopping!
Sun, Dec 8th The jury is still out on what I will do today – it is raining, so walking is out.  Boo.

On the bright side, I only have 16miles to run to hit my goal of 200miles!  Exciting!

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment