Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas decorations

I thought I would share some pictures of our Christmas decorations.

Blooming Christmas Cactus

My mom helped me with our tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I put up the rest of decorations on Sunday.
At our rehearsal dinner last year, we got a ton of ornaments! My MIL told all the guests to bring us an ornament. Love it! These are some of my favorites.

Initials are all over the tree!

My MIL gives us ~5 Hallmark ornaments each year.


From my BFF, from somewhere in Europe.

Nambe

Lego Man!

I like saving some of the Christmas cards from years past.
As you can tell, if the card is 3D, has cats on it, or is a fun size, it is a keeper! I do have old photo cards, but I am not quite sure where to display them.

I was checking out Pinterest to come up with ideas to display current cards and came up with this!
Ribbons on the kitchen cabinets and clothes pins holding the cards. I loved the idea and think it came out great!


What crafty things have you been up to this holiday season?!
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment