Monday, February 4, 2013

WWW

-->
I caught the flu/cold/plague on Sunday, so this wasn’t a great workout week.  I didn’t go to work on Monday and only worked a half-day on Tuesday.  By the end of the week, it had all moved to my chest and I have an awful sounding couch.  Sleeping hasn’t been great either since I wake up in the middle of the night not being able to breath.  Just a down right awful week!  I hope to get back into running and working out this coming week.

Mon, Jan 28th2.0 mile walk with Molly in the afternoon – needed to get out the house.
Tue, Jan 29th2.83 mile walk with Molly in the afternoon.
Wed, Jan 30thCrazy rain day, so no walk.
Thurs, Jan 31stI got up for bootcamp and was ready to walk out the door and was hit by an awful coughing attack, so I decided I wasn’t ready.
Fri, Feb 1stRough night of sleeping, so no early morning walk and we didn’t get home until late.
Sat, Feb 2nd3.25mile walk with G and Molly.  Plus some stretching and abs.
Sun, Feb 3rdI skipped yoga and just took Molly for a 3.0 mile walk (plus some abs, stretching, and vacuuming!)

I hope your week was better than mine!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment