Thursday, February 28, 2013

Knitting update

G's cousin had a little girl a few weeks ago!  The first first born girl on that side of the family - 8 grandsons and 3 granddaughters!
Miss C was a "surprise" baby, so I wanted a gender neutral yarn and something that went with a yellow and grey nursery.  I love Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage yarn and thought Stephen Loves Tosh was perfect!


I hope Miss C loves it!

For the moment I am working on making another pair of socks....
And have another baby blanket in my queue....

Round or Pinwheel Baby Blanket by Genia Planck, found on Raverly,
Photo © anxiousdog
using Madelinetosh - Lichen yarn, which I think will look great and be great for a "surprise" baby.


Wonder if these crafty projects will align with the Spring version of the Pinterest Challenge!
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment