Sunday, November 24, 2013

2 weeks of WWW


Soo… lets just say the last 2 weeks have been out of sorts.  Having a baby will do that.  Having a baby and a massive cold does that.  Having a baby, a massive cold, and a traveling hubby does that.  Having a baby, a massive cold, a traveling hubby, and celebrating your birthday does that.  Having a baby, a massive cold, a traveling hubby, celebrating your birthday, and celebrating your hubby’s company’s 3rd anniversary does that.  Yes, thing having been crazy!

Mon, Nov 11th Off/rest/work at home day.
Tues, Nov 12th 2mile walk with the baby, 200 abs, and some arm exercises with 5 and 10lb weights.
Wed, Nov 13th 2mile walk with the baby, 200 abs, and some arm exercises with 5 and 10lb weights.
Thurs, Nov 14th 2mile walk with the baby, 200 abs, and some arm exercises with 5 and 10lb weights.
Fri, Nov 15th Lazy day
Sat, Nov 16th Super early morning standing in line to get Pappy and then just a lazy day after.
Sun, Nov 17th Sleep in morning!  The baby stayed with his grandparents while we stayed in a fancy hotel celebrating my birthday and the 3rd anniversary of G’s company.  They had a huge soaker tub.  It was wonderful!

Mon, Nov 18th Another busy day – physical therapy for the baby.  He has tortcollis and we need to get his neck straighten out.  After that, I had a work meeting at a local children’s hospital, a follow-up OB appointment for me, and a hair cut!  I was able to get home before it started to get dark, so I took the baby for a 1.65mile walk.
Tues, Nov 19th 2mile walk with the baby and 200 abs.
Wed, Nov 20th 2mile run with Molly (1st mile @ 10:10, 2nd mile @ 10:09) and 200 abs.
Thurs, Nov 21st2mile run with Molly (1st mile @ 9:55, 2nd mile @ 10:20) and 200 abs.
Fri, Nov 22nd2mile walk with the baby and 200 abs.
Sat, Nov 23rd3mile run ALONE!  Crazy girl!
Splits –
1st mile @ 9:25
0.46miles @ 9:26
1min walk break
1mile @ 9:30
0.49miles @ 9:32
-> 3miles in 28:55

I did do 200abs after the run.

Sun, Nov 24th1.89mile family walk and then I was able to run some errands alone.  I love being with the baby, but being able to go to Target and the grocery store without him is a good time.  I was even able to get a mani/pedi!

I go back to work soon, so I need to get on a better consistent workout schedule!
Wish me luck!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment