Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Mileage

Not much to report.
Molly and I "officially" walked 0.25miles in 10min once!  I was hard and I was tired.

My first exposure to the craziness that is Stampede!


Cute!

At my 2 week appointment when the stitches were removed, I was told I can start walking once I can bear full weight on my foot and NO running for another 6 weeks.

Walking from my car to my office takes ~10min, so I consider that a "good" walk for the last few weeks.  And then I noticed that my ankle was swollen.  Not good.  So that delayed starting to walk another week.
My ankle is getting better and my toes are starting to feel normal.  I have walked 3 days in a row (starting last Sunday) for a total of ~3.3miles.  Great start to September!


Yearly totals - 
Running = 336.52 miles
Walking = 133.58 miles

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment