Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rug update!

The rugs came! 

It took forever to get them out of the bags, since I didn't want to just cut the bags apart, just in case they were damaged or awful.  They are great!

The guestroom rug took a little while to get down.  I decided to wash the bed skirt and wash and wax the floor and then it took me ~hour to finally get the position right.  It might have helped if I had moved the bed into the hall instead of just propping it up again the wall.  Opps!

Before with a too small blue rug.
Arti in the window




Cleaning the floors!


Arti always getting in trouble!

The rug "breathing" before going in the guestroom.






After....




I like how much the blue flowers match the bedspread.

The rug in our room will have to wait until G is home.  I can't lift the bed frame alone.

On another note, I have been spending the last few months studying for the Project Management Professional exam which I took and passed this morning!
With my foot recovery and studying, the guestroom painting has been on hold.  As of Sunday, painting has commenced!!  Yay for no more yellow walls!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment