It took forever to get them out of the bags, since I didn't want to just cut the bags apart, just in case they were damaged or awful. They are great!
The guestroom rug took a little while to get down. I decided to wash the bed skirt and wash and wax the floor and then it took me ~hour to finally get the position right. It might have helped if I had moved the bed into the hall instead of just propping it up again the wall. Opps!
Before with a too small blue rug.
|Arti in the window|
Cleaning the floors!
|Arti always getting in trouble!|
The rug "breathing" before going in the guestroom.
|I like how much the blue flowers match the bedspread.|
The rug in our room will have to wait until G is home. I can't lift the bed frame alone.
On another note, I have been spending the last few months studying for the Project Management Professional exam which I took and passed this morning!
With my foot recovery and studying, the guestroom painting has been on hold. As of Sunday, painting has commenced!! Yay for no more yellow walls!!