Monday, July 30, 2012

Over due WWW

This is mainly for my own records, so feel free to skip!


Mon, July 9thTravel day back from Boston.  I had an early flight and didn’t sleep well the night before, so I didn’t have any energy to workout.  I took a 2+ hour afternoon nap!

Tues, July 10thBoot camp!

Wed, July 11thBoot camp!

Thurs, July 12thTravel to Calgary for the 100th annual Stampede.  I walked the airports and we walked around town checking out the Stampede.

Fri, July 13thI went for an easy run in Calgary.  The temp was ~60F, which felt chilly, but felt great.  3.14miles in 27:59.

Splits –
Mile 1 – 9:01
Mile 2 – 8:51
Mile 3 – 8:32
0.14miles @ 11:23 (forgot to stop my watch at a light)

I did do a lot of abs, a plank/push-up combo, and stretching after the run.

Sat, July 14thMore abs, plank/push-up combo, stretching, and walking around Calgary checking out the Stampede.

Sun, July 15thAnother cool easy run in Calgary, followed by abs, plank/push-ups, and stretchin.  3.1miles in 26:54.
Splits –
Mile 1 – 8:53
Mile 2 – 8:34
Mile 3 – 8:37
0.1miles @7:57.

We walked to breakfast, which was another 5k!

Mon, July 16thTravel home.  I did do abs, plank/push-up combo, and walked the airports. 

Tues, July 17thBoot camp!

Wed, July 18thBoot camp!

July 19th – 23rd - Vacation to Florida with G’s extended family!  We did do a lot of playing in the ocean and pool and one morning walked to breakfast, which turned into a 4mile adventure!

Tues, July 24thEasy run in the AM.  Last run with my Morton’s Neuroma!  3.26miles in 28:55.  The run was hard and my foot hurt, making me happy with my decision to have surgery!

Splits –
Mile 1 – 8:47
Mile 2 – 8:41
Mile 3 – 9:07
0.11miles @ 9:23
0.15miles @ 8:46

That evening, I went to boot camp!

Wed, July 25thBoot camp in the morning and date night in the evening!  I do really like my boot camp classes and plan on getting back into them after my recovery.

Thurs, July 26thSurgery Day!!  We had to be at the Drs. Office by 6am, so no time for any workouts. 

The rest of July -  August 9th - Off/rest and recovery!  I will try and do some ab work and stretching, but am going to focus on healing.

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment