Sunday, March 17, 2013

2weeks worth of WWW


Mon, March 4thRun morning!  3.01miles in 28:35
Splits –
Mile 1 – 9:45
Mile 2 – 9:24
Mile 3 – 9:22
It was a cold morning, but I felt good!

Tues, March 5thBootcamp morning!
Wed, March 6thAnother run morning – keeping up with my schedule/goal for the week!  3.01miles in 28:04.
Splits –
Mile 1 – 9:17
Mile 2 – 9:14
Mile 3 – 9:29
Might have gotten over my running slump….Hopeful!

Molly and I did walk 1.64miles in the afternoon.

Thurs, March 7thBootcamp morning!
Fri, March 8thRunning plan derailed….G was home, so we took Molly for a 2mile morning walk.
Sat, March 9thOff/rest day
Sun, March 10thDaylight Saving messed with our schedule!  I was able to take Molly for a 3.14mile walk.

Mon, March 11thWould you believe if I told you I was sick again?  I am, with a nasty cough and a head cold.  Lovely.  Fitness level – back to square one L
Tues, March 12th2.04 mile walk with Molly.
Wed, March 13th2.01 mile walk with Molly.
Thurs, March 14thMore illness and feeling super tired – so no workout or walking.  Yuck.
Fri, March 15th2.13 mile walk with Molly in the morning and an afternoon nap!  My favorite!

Sat, March 16thI was supposed to start a new workout class, but the class had been cancelled and because of a miscommunication, I was not notified.  Annoying to say the least.  I was able to my errands done early and walk 3.33 mile with Molly, so not a total waste J

Sun, March 17th – Happy St. Patrick’s Day!  I have a little bit of Irish in me and remember as a kid having to eat corn beef and cabbage on this day.  It was the disgusting!  I clearly remember sitting at the table for hours trying to eat dinner, gagging, and trying to hide food in my napkin.  Awful!  So we don’t have any St. Patrick’s Day tradition, except to stay away from corn beef and cabbage!
Molly and did walk for 3.01 mile and I finished painting our bedroom and bathroom doors and planted spring flowers in our window box.  Productive day!

Hope your workout/running have been going well!
Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment