Sunday, March 24, 2013

WWW


Mon, March 18thStill sick L
Tues, March 19thSince I had taken a 3hr nap on Monday, I decided it was time to get my butt in gear and kick this illness out with exercise!  Bootcamp was fun and hard, but I felt great after!  I also took Molly for a 2.2mile walk.
Wed, March 20thStarted a new yoga class, it was ok.  The program offers flexibility to try different classes, so I might do that.
Thurs, March 21stBootcamp morning!  I really do love the feeling after working out!
Fri, March 22ndThought about running, but the weather wasn’t that nice, so I bundled up and took Molly for a 3.02mile walk.
Sat, March 23rdlazy day celebrating G’s b-day!
Sun, March 24th2.13mile walk with Molly and G, followed by lots of errands and testing out G’s new Weber grill!
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment