Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekly workout wrap-up


Mon, May 7th1st run after the cortisone shot!  My foot still has a bruise on it and is aches.  My plan was 3miles…..I only made it 1mile before the pain in my left leg was too much.  Pain from the accident was so overwhelming, so I don’t have any updates on my foot.
Splits –
1mile run – 9:07
1mile walk – 17:08

I did do MABS – 170sit-ups and 38push-ups.

Tues, May 8th2mile walk with Molly and bootcamp! 

Wed, May 9thRunning/walking with Molly!  Since my left leg still hurts, I decided to take Molly for a run and then walk.  We made it 1.5miles running and 1mile walking.  I did do my MABS – 170 sit-ups and 38 push-ups.

Splits –
1mile run – 9:49
0.5mile run @9:42
1mile walk – 19:01

Thurs, May 10th2mile walk with Molly in the morning.  I had to deal with the Lexus after work, so I wasn’t able to make it to bootcamp.

Fri, May 11thBootcamp!  It was killer.  We did a weight circuit with 9 exercises doing 25reps - bench press, squats, kettle bells, and other free weights.  I made it through 3 rounds.  I know I am going to be sore for days!

Sat, May 12th3mile run!  I felt pretty good.  Just a little pain in my left leg, but I can tell it is getting better!  My cool-down was a 2mile walk with Molly and a lot of stretching and back exercises.  My body is very sore from the bootcamp workout!  My foot didn’t bother me!

Splits – 3.1miles in 27:27
Mile 1 – 8:52
Mile 2 – 8:52
Mile 3 – 8:53
0.1miles @8:31

Nice and consistent!

Sun, May 13thIt is raining so, no long walk with Molly.  I did do MABS – 180 sit-ups and 40 push-ups and my back stretching/exercises.

What have you been up to?
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment