Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Office update!!

So it has been a few weeks since I finished painting the bookshelf (minus the touch-ups), but then life got busy and I didn't finish the touch-ups until this past weekend! 
During that time, I did have to store some stuff in the bookshelf and when I took the stuff out, the white paint got scratched up.  Boo ;(
We live in a very humid area and the paint was still tacky when I put stuff in it.  Not going to repeat that! 
I have moved our dehumidifier into the room and am going to run it all week to make sure the bookshelf is fully dry!

In the mean time some pictures....


And some ok photoshopped pics with the "dream" rug!

What do you think?
Should I pull the trigger and order it?
I do really like how this is all coming together!

-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment