Sunday, November 4, 2012

WWW


Mon, Oct 29th1.75mile walk with Molly!
Tues, Oct 30th2.4mile walk with Molly!
Wed, Oct 31st – Happy Halloween!
Thurs, Nov 1st Thought about running….but decided to do a long walk with Molly – 3miles!  I also need to get back into doing abs and arms regularly.  I did 200 abs and push-up/plank combo –
15sec plank
5 push-ups
30sec plank
5 push-ups
45sec plank
5 push-ups
1min plank
5 push-ups
45sec plank
5 push-ups
30sec plank
5 push-ups
15sec plank
It was hard and my arms were sore on Friday!

Fri, Nov 2ndI did do a run walk combo with Molly – 0.25miles walk, 1mile run in 9:32, 1mile walk!  Molly isn’t the best walker and running isn’t that much fun with her.  I think it is time to go alone!

Sat, Nov 3rd Bikram yoga!  I really like this practice!

Sun, Nov 4th I ran 2 miles alone! The first mile was in 9:05 and the second was in 9:22.  That second mile was hard and I was tired.  I guess getting back into running shape is going to be a little harder than I thought!  After the run I got Molly and we walked another 2.1miles and then I did 200abs and the push-up/plank combo.  No more flabby!

Hope your week went well!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment