Sunday, January 20, 2013

WWW


Mon, Jan 14thOff/rest day.  I was planning on a morning walk with Molly and G, but it was pouring out.  Yuck!  It actually rain until Friday, so there wasn’t any running or walking during the week.  Double Yuck!

Tues, Jan 15thBoot camp!  My friend was there, so it was fun to chat during the workout!

Wed, Jan 16thMore crappy weather and I had an early morning meeting, so a workout didn’t fit into the cards today.

Thurs, Jan 17thBoot camp day!  We did lots of leg work.

Fri, Jan 18thUnplanned off/rest day.  I forgot to turn my alarm on, so I missed bootcamp.   Opps!

Sat, Jan 19th1st of the week and since the 15k.  It was a chilly morning ~35deg, perfect January running weather in my opinion!  I didn’t push myself and only paid attention to my watch to make sure I ran 4miles.  It felt great and I enjoyed myself.  I needed this run to help with my mental state.
Splits – 4.01 miles in 37:02
Mile 1 – 9:14
Mile 2 – 9:17
Mile 3 – 9:15
Mile 4 – 9:12

After, we took Molly for a 2mile cool-down walk.  This was her first walk of the week since the weather had been so crappy.  We also walked ~1.5miles in the afternoon (left my watch at home) to a nearby baseball park, hoping we could throw tennis balls at Molly, but the fields were occupied.  It was nice to get out of the house again!

Sun, Jan 20th2mile walk with Molly and lots of chores around the house.  That counts as working out?!?

Not a very exciting workout week!  We all were feeling house bound on by Saturday.  This upcoming week looks to be sunny, so I hope to get the running and walking mileage up!
Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment