Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hallway update

The hallway gallery wall is finished!

Sorry the pics are a little dark, this hallway doesn't get any natural light.
This was taken at 3pm.

Artichoke print from etsy and "I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet heart" print from etsy.
My Canadian coin art project, etsy state print, evening print of Sagrada Familia from Barcelona.

Opposite wall - Asparagus print from etsy, "Safe plants for kitty cats" print from etsy, our wedding invitation...

,
State print and Notre Dame print we got in Paris.
"We're all mad here" from the Cheshire cat! I found this in pinterest and printed it myself.

Bamboo forest picture from Maui - our first artwork purchase together! And a wedding collage on the right.
I like how the hallway has come together and am happy with all my etsy prints!
Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment