Sunday, October 6, 2013

WWW - It's back!

Sort of...

-->
Sept 9th – 24th – mostly off recovering from labor.  We did take a few short walks of less than a mile, but I didn’t record them.

Sun, Sept 22nd – My mom came into town to help/hang out/meet baby P.
Mon, Sept 23rd – My mom walked…. P and I napped!
Tues, Sept 24th – 1.7mile walk with my Mom, P, and Molly.
Wed, Sept 25th – it rained ALL day.  We didn’t leave the house.
Thurs, Sept 26th – 1.7mile walk with my Mom, P, and Molly.
Fri, Sept 27th – Lazy!
Sat, Sept 28th – My sister was coming for the weekend to visit and we had to leave the house ~10:30am to pick her up.  It takes P and I awhile to get ready in the morning, so my mom just walked alone.
Sun, Sept 29th – 2mile walk with Molly, Mom, sister, and P.  My mom and sister left later than day – sad. 
If G is too busy to walk with us, then Molly will be staying at home.  She is a puller, I can’t deal with her and control the stroller.  Especially since P is so little.  Maybe when he is bigger and can sit in the BOB without the carseat we can try taking Molly with us.
Mon, Sept 30th – 1.65miles with P in the stroller.
Tues, Oct 1st – 1.63miles with P in the stoller.
Wed, Oct 2nd – Happy 3rd Anniversary to G and I!!  It is the leather anniversary (traditional) and I got G a credit card holder wallet from leatherology and he got me a fancy leather purse.  It has been an amazing year and even better 3 years.  I look forward to many many many more!
P and I had to run some errands for dinner and buy cupcakes, so we didn’t go for a walk.
Thurs, Oct 3rd – 1.0mile walk with P.  P was pretty upset at ~half a mile, so we turned around and went home to eat!
Fri, Oct 4th – 0.77mile walk around the block with P, Molly, and a visiting friend.
Sat, Oct 5th – talk about lazy!  We didn’t get out a bed until 10:30am!  We did go on a family walk – 2miles.
Sun, Oct 6th – Family walk on a nearby running/biking path – 2.34miles.

Monday will be 4weeks since P was born, so I technically have another 2 weeks workout free.  I will keep walking and maybe start adding some arm exercises with my 5lb weights.  My mommy arms need to be tone!

Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment