Sunday, October 27, 2013

WWW

-->
Lots of walking this week and some new workouts!  I was cleared by the Dr to start working out.  Exciting!  I am going to take it sort of slow getting back into it, since it has been awhile since I ran or even used my stomach muscles. 

Mon, Oct 21st2.07mile walk with baby P and then some arm work with my 5lb weights.
Tues, Oct 22nd Off/busy day.  I had a meeting at work at 11am and then needed to run some errands.  G stayed home with P and loved it!  We lucked out with an amazing baby.

Wed, Oct 23rd 2.02mile walk in the cold with baby P.
Thurs, Oct 24th 1.54mile walk with baby P and I did a “morning workout” from pinterest.
3x {25 push-ups (on my knees)
       30 crunches
       50sec wall sit
       10 dips
       45sec plank
       30 lunges on each leg
       15 squats }
Oh my!  My body was sore that night.

Fri, Oct 25th 2.18mile walk with baby P.  This was a tough walk trying to warm up my muscles and get out some of the soreness.  I did do a “300 ab challenge” from pinterest.
25 In-n-outs
25 bicycles
25 reverse bicycles
25 crunchy frogs
25 cross leg/wide leg sit-ups
25 scissors
25 Hip butt ups
25 Heels to the Heaven
25 Roll-up V-ups – I couldn’t do these, so I just did crunches
25 Leg climbers
50 kayakers

I definitely looked like a fish out of water doing some of these.  I am sure my son was thinking, “what is that crazy lady doing?”

Sat, Oct 26th 2.02mile walk with baby P and the “morning workout.”  I can feel my legs getting stronger!

Sun, Oct 27th We just did a 2.02mile walk and rested/did chores around the house.

I love feeling sore from a workout, but ouch I didn’t know I would feel this sore!

Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment