Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lunch

I recently moved offices and now share an office with a wonderful women. We have been friends for a year or so.

Today she had Cheerios and a banana for lunch.

Now that doesn't sound awful, but those two things are tied with cooked carrots as what I would consider the most disgusting food EVER!!

Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross

The daycare I went to used to serve breakfast if you got there early enough. Occasionally, with my parents schedule I would have daycare breakfast. Occasionally, they would run out of milk and we would have our Cheerios in apple juice!! I haven't been able to get past that.

Bananas, no specific story besides they smell gross, they taste gross, they look gross. Just can't stand them.

Cooked carrots - I don't like mushy things, granted the definition of mushy is gray. I love mash potatoes! and don't like oatmeal or cream of wheat. Raw carrots are crisp and tasty, cooked are mushy and disgusting.

Hopefully, tomorrows lunch won't gross me out!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment