Friday, February 18, 2011

Save that Date...

From Earthly Affair - Rustle design that we used for our wedding.
Our wedding dance card is starting to fill up....
so if you want us to celebrate with you, lets us know soon!!
We have 2 weddings in May in GA and NV and 1 in September in the South of France!
I am excited about all of them, but the France one should be awesome.
We have been averaging ~3 weddings a year and have been to many different places -
Albuquerque, NM
Charlotte, MI
Atlanta, GA a few times!
Young Harris, GA
Dahlonega, GA
Toronto, ON
Invited to one in Nebraska
Boulder, CO
Cape Cod, MA
Washington, DC
Invited to one in Annapolis, MD
Palm Springs, CA
Some of these weddings, I order straight off the registry. Others, I do go rogue, but thoughtful rogue - stationary with the couples name or monogram in their wedding colors. My favorite stationary place is Stationary Studio. I also like, but haven't ordered from Paper Culture.
And of course I have to give a shout out to Earthly Affair - they did our wedding invitations and now have expanded their product line to include many other paper products. Love it!
At the Dahlonega wedding, I got them their registered french press and then added amazing coffee travel mugs that keep your coffee HOT for hours. Just a little rogue, but keeping with the coffee theme.
My other favorite is from Etsy - Recreart - bride and groom cake topper or picture holder made out of license plates! You can never have enough pictures in your house.
What is your favorite or go-to wedding gift idea??
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment