Friday, April 29, 2011

Guest bedroom pics

I mentioned painting the guest bedroom and the finished pics....
Before -
We thought the room was blue, not sea foam green! It took multiple paint samples and trips to Home Depot to decide on a color.The previous owners did a terrible job painting and prepping the room when they painted it. I did lots of sanding and we found that the room used to be red and dark blue before that!
After - I installed a new light switch, GFI outlets, and vent register. All had been painted over by the previous owners...who does that?!?
I think it came out really nice.

Artichoke decided she wanted to help me on the last day...

Mad cat after I had to clean her paws in the sink!
This is how Gussy helped me all week....
Bed and Breakfast H is now open!
Email me for reservation.
-ELH

PS - next up, the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment