Saturday, August 11, 2012

300th post!! and More mixed nuts!

Wow!  300 post of my random thoughts, house and workout updates.  Thanks for reading!

Pictures from my phone, some using my olloclip and the Pro HDR app (it takes two pictures at different exposures and combines the images. I also like it's editing features.)

Not a great use of the fisheye - How we do coffee in our house.  French press with the beans ground in a burr grinder.  G is sort of a coffee snob.
One of many places Arti likes to nap - she loves being under something and in the dark.

 It must have been too hot to get under the blanket.

She likes Vera Bradley!

My newest knitting project - a baby/toddler blanket for G's cousin soon-to-be 1year old! I love love this yarn - Madelinetosh in Envy       
    

Fun with the editing feature in Pro HDR - I think this looks kind of creepy, especially with the bear in the corner.  I still need to paint the E, G, a, a, and m.  Dude, got on that already!


What fun pictures are on your phone?
Have a great weekend!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment