Sunday, August 26, 2012

Quick office update

While I was in Calgary I found some cool cards that I want to turn into artwork for the office.





The cards are 4x6" made by local artist and I thought I could find some nice black frames at Ikea.  Maybe even a new frame for the that "hot and cold" painting I made in high school art class.  Gold is a little tacky!

I also got this smaller card.  I think a colorful frame would be cool, but I am not sure where to put it...

I liked this as memento from our time in Calgary and attending the 100th Stampede.  I am not sure where it is going to go....

I think the office painting will happen sometime in late September.  My 6week foot follow-up is Sept 20th and I was told no running until after that appointment.  Painting might fall into the "no running" category since I am not super stable and would need to be up and down on a a ladder.  

What updates have you been up to?
Enjoy!
ELH








No comments:

Post a Comment