Monday, August 27, 2012

Detox

All over pinterest are great ideas for different detox regimes.
I don't think I need a major detox, but drinking more water infused with lemon and mint and taking a bath seem right up my alley!

I think I am going to try this Natural Cure for a Common Cold bath on Thursday.  I don't have a cold, but my left ankle is swollen!  I am not sure if it has been swollen since the surgery.  I just noticed it last night and it is pretty bad.  Thursday is the day my Dr. gave me the okay to take a bath and start putting lotion on my foot!  I have been putting arnica cream and peppermint cooling leg gel from The Body Shop on my left leg.  It feels good.  Hopefully, I can get this swelling thing under control.

On another note, this weekend was pretty crafty!  I finished my baby blanket for G's cousin's boy and started on my storage solution for all my ribbons.

Hope you had a great weekend!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment