Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Night Circus


My spring book review isn't due for another month, but I had to share this book with you.  I just finished it this past weekend and loved every minute of it!  I haven't read a book in a while that I didn't want to put down and read it slowly to take in all the magical descriptions.  I kept thinking, this would make an amazing movie....they are in the process of developing the screen play!  Awesome!!

The book is set in 1880 - the beginning of 1900's in a magical, fantastical circus that is only open at night.  The characters come to life in the circus and make fall in love with them even more.
This is a must read book!!  
I was telling a co-worker about it and she ask me to make a list of my top 10 books.  I'll have to think about that, but I know The Night Circus and The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield are 1 and 2! 

Go read these books!
What books would make your Top 10?
Enjoy!
ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment