Monday, March 7, 2011

Hockey Night in

Canada...I mean in the Southeast!

I love Hockey. I am a die hard Detroit Red Wings fan!! My family is from Detroit, so naturally I love all things Detroit. Red Wings, Tigers, Lions, Pistons, and the of course the might University of Michigan Wolverines!
I wanted desperately to go to Michigan for college and was accepted for both undergrad and grad school, but wiser voices prevailed. Michigan cost lots of money and the two schools I went to were free! 3 degrees, zero student loans!! I digress....

This past Saturday, we went with some friends to the hockey game.
Warm-ups
No game is complete without a fight!!

The home team was winning 3-1, but then it was tied up 3-3 and went into overtime. The home team ended up scoring ~30sec into the game!! It was a fun and excited night.

-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment