Thursday, March 17, 2011

New kitchen toys!

My latest tool - red of course!

I do love the color red/cranberry. My favorite crayon as a child was Magenta!
(On a side note, did you know that they make a crayon called Asparagus?? I have that crayon!)

Our kitchen has black appliances, so I wanted to accent it with red.
We have fancy red Peugeot salt and pepper mills, red KitchenAid blender, hand mixer, food processor, tea pot, and now an immersion blender!
I already had a White 350W stand mixer, so GAH wouldn't let me register for a red Artisan stand mixer. Maybe if we get a bigger kitchen ;) or open a bakery....

I used the immersion blender whisk attachment to mix the waffle mix for breakfast. It was fun to use, and yes a little over kill!
I am going to make soup soon and puree it with the immersion blender. It should be fun!

What are some of your favorite kitchen toys?
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment