Wednesday, March 30, 2011

workout update

The weather here has been pretty crappy - crazy thunder storms ~4am and then rain most of the morning, so running hasn't really been happening. Neither has sleeping. I would have to say that I am sort of in a recovery funk.

Friday, March 25th - I did the short neighborhood loop.
3.06miles in 25:34
Mile 1 - 8:32
Mile 2 - 8:16
Mile 3 - 8:16
Finished it off with a recovery walk with Molly - 0.53miles in 10:10.

Saturday, March 26th - off day.
I did go and watch Charby's soccer game (Charby is short for Charlotte. Love it!), her awesome coach aka Mom/awesome SIL, and possible her brother's game (they were rained out). I did watch ~30min of Charby's game before the rain hit! I did get to see her score a goal! Love that girl.
Sunday, March 27th - Didn't do the long run. Late night and early morning thunderstorms and raining all day, made it hard to get motivated to run.
We did take Molly for a 3mile walk.

Monday, March 28th - More morning rain....so I did the Pilates core video - working those abs!
Later in the afternoon, I took Molly on our regular long walk. 1.89miles in 36:12.

Tuesday, March 29th - no rain!!! I did the short neighborhood loop.
3.08 miles in 25:11 - faster than Friday!
Splits:
Mile 1 - 8:10
Mile 2 - 8:12
Mile 3 - 8:11
and again finish with a recovery walk with Molly - 0.52miles in 10:27.
It was a good run, but I still feel a little tired.
I am going to do a ~5mile run later this week. I have a 10mile race on Sunday. Should be fun!

Enjoy!
-ELH

1 comment:

  1. You'll do awesome on Sunday! I'll be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete