Friday, January 21, 2011

Workout update

GAH's dog checking out my older tailless cat. We have a blended one dog, two cat family!

This was a hard workout week since I ended up catching a cold and have a wicked cough!
Sunday, Jan 16th - recovery day
Monday, Jan 17th - Boot camp with Stephanie! She kicked my butt.
2min of push-ups -> 32
5 min plank
Lots of work with weights and cardo.

Tuesday, Jan 18th - went home sick. I did go for a short walk!

Wednesday, Jan 19th - Boot camp with Stephanie!
2min of push-ups -> 33
5 min plank
5 min alternating jumping lunges
5 min of laying flat on the ground with one arm up like you are holding a candle and don't want to get wax on you. Stand up fast, then lay down, keeping your hand up. We did 2 1/2 min on each arm.
2 min of single leg squats x2
Arm dips
Finish with some ab work.

Thursday, Jan 20th - ~5mile run with roomie in 44min.

Friday, Jan 19th - I was supposed to do a track workout, but it had snowed the night before and was really windy. I am also still a little sick, so I decided to do another cross training workout.
15min of running up and down 7 flights of stairs
90sec of calf raises on each leg
2 min of single leg squats on each leg
2 min of squats
2 min of 2nd position pile squats
2 min of alternating jumping lunges
1 min of squat jumps trying to touch the ceiling!
I finished with some ab work and stretching.

My plan for the weekend is -
Saturday -> compact chain
Sunday -> redo the airport run at a faster pace, since I know the route!

Enjoy!
-ELH

No comments:

Post a Comment